[SCG] Group participation

Bill Hubbell wjhubbell at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 27 12:46:29 EDT 2005

Dave, Duanne, and others:

Sorry to hear you no longer wish to take an active role in the SCG.  If you wish to be removed from the list, please follow the instructions in the footer to change your options.

I realize that not all members are interested in the same issues, but for the moment, this is a forum for discussing and sharing these sorts of issues.  Yes, much of this information is available elsewhere, but it is not generally available to all persons equally.  It is the intent of the SCG to gather all such information and eventually compile it into a single source, for the benefit of all.

Instead of quitting the group because the only discussions have been of things not interesting to you, why not generate your own discussions and research of interest?  The SCG list has in fact been quit silent until lately.

As for the future, we shall eventually be creating and inputting all the data into a database.  I've said before and it is still true that we will need lots of help to make this group work.

Perhaps, to cut the traffic down, we should get each member to state their area of interest and create sub-groups.  Or maybe you'd rather we move over to a moderated Forum approach, such as Joe West's site?

Bill Hubbell