[SCG] Headrest info page

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Sat Apr 1 20:58:50 EST 2006

I have a question for the group.  There is currently an item on E-Bay
(8052716443) showing a cardboard cover for the condensor of a 1964 A/C
system.  I am familar with the cardboard cover for the 1965, but not for the
1964 (or earlier?)  It does not appear in either the 1964 Assembly Manual or
the Dealer A/C Install manual.  Has anybody seen a cardboard cover (box) for
an early condensor before?  Does anybody have detailed drawings or pictures
showing how it was installed?

I believe I also saw something about this "early A/C" Cardboard box in
Clark's recent suppliment (which I cannot find right now, for some
mysterious reason).

I am happily awaiting your responses.

Bill Hubbell