[SCG] '65 Corsa Stripe Colors?

P.H. Raker n556p at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 6 17:38:16 EDT 2006

Hello,
     It's said that the '65 Corsas had a painted circumferential stripe
just below the belt line crease that was a contrasting color depending
on the body color.  I've not yet seen a car which has this stripe.  Is
there some sort of a chart shich lists the body colors with the stripe
colors that were used?  I'd especially like to know what color the
stripe should be for my Cypress Green coupe.  Some sort of a gold
stripe would look really nice, but would it be correct?
     Phil Raker
     '65 Corsa 140