[SCG] LM Dash Flat Paint

wblanning at adelphia.net wblanning at adelphia.net
Sat Aug 12 15:10:59 EDT 2006

I have a '66 Monza with black interior.  I see from the Stock Group website that the exposed metal on the dash, other than the instrument & glove box panels, is to be flat (no gloss).

I have the windshield out so its a good time to repaint the horizontal area.  I want to see if anyone has a recommendation for a particular brand of flat black paint in a spray can that looks close to stock.  I would prefer not to have to mix up such a small amount for my spray gun.

Thanks,
Wade