[SCG] Battery cables

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Sun Aug 13 10:00:22 EDT 2006

Hi,

My friend Charlie and I checked out many late model Corvairs at the
convention in Buffalo and found many original battery cables. I am working
on compiling the part numbers stamped into those original cables now.

I should add info from early models to it. If you have a '60 - '64 Corvair
with a thought-to-be-original positive battery cable (spring ring end),
please let me know. My assumption is that the negative cable did not have a
number since it was a copper strap--let me know if I am off base here.

Thanks,

--Kent