[SCG] Keep those 1964 Body Tags coming!

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Sat Aug 19 20:35:14 EDT 2006

Hello?  I already posted my 03C tag from the John Glen car a week or two
ago, remember?  It is on the website, and it most definitely is the third
style (no "Magic Mirror")

And the address for the SCG list is scg-list at tiger.skiblack.com  Please post
to this list when you want it to go to the entire group.

Some of you are using scg-list-bounces at tiger.skiblack.com - please do NOT
use that address as it simply bounces and sends me an error message.

Bill