[SCG] Help needed with a 65 a/c car

Bob Bauer robovair at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 23 09:27:15 EST 2006

Hello All.

  First of all, Holiday Wishes to everyone.  Spend time with your family.........the best gift we can give.

  I was reading the two attached newsletters on the web site.  In the article about running changes from 65 to 66, it says that the 65 air cars vent tube was deleted from 66.  I have a 65 a/c car and I do not have a vent tube.  Can someone tell me where it is supposed to be, what it looks like etc.  Also, there seems to be some controversy/ doubts about where the rain guard rail fits on an A/C car.  I have asked this on VV and got contradictory answers.  Perhaps one of our group can set this all straight.  Thanks

  Bob Bauer