[SCG] Re: Early 1960 700 (CORSA Member SHAUPAO)

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Tue Feb 21 19:00:09 EST 2006

Pat,

We would LOVE for you to bring your "Early-Early" 1960 car to the 2006 Buffalo Convention and to enter it in the FIRST EVER Stock Corvair Evaluation (http://www.shuffleofftobuffaloniagara.com/stockeval.php)  You have a choice of entering it for display only or entering it to be "evaluated" (not judged!) for its nearness to Stock.  In fact, if you bring the car I am sure the SCG will waive the registration fee for entering it in the Stock Corvair Evaluation, as we would greatly appreciate the chance to study and learn from your historic vehicle.

Bill Hubbell
President, SCG