[SCG] Re: <Air-Vair> A/C top shrouds

Harry Moore digginginthedirt at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 31 13:36:11 EST 2006

Larry,
That is very interesting, I have been wondering if it was available on
140's.  I should have been more specific about what I meant by 'desert
package' (or used the correct name or the RPO code K46) because a lot of
times it is confused with an oil bath pre-cleaner, which was a separate
option that was available on the turbo.
How can you determine it was not available on 140's?  I have not done a lot
of researching of options, so I don't know if this type of information is
located in service/assemble manuals, ect.  I personally have only seen the
heavy duty pre cleaner on two carb engines (there was no cut outs for the
secondaries).
Thanks for the comments,
Harry