[SCG] Question on rear speaker wiring harness

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Mon Jul 17 23:32:26 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to help a CORSA member decipher the radio harness in his '63. If
you have a '63 assembly manual, could you turn to the very back, RPO Z02,
and describe what the wiring harness under the dash looks like? Z02 included
the AM pushbutton radio and the rear speaker. I believe the pushbutton radio
has a female three-slot connector on the back. What plugs into it? A
two-wire lead to the front speaker and a one-wire lead to the back or
something else?

Thanks.

--Kent

P.S. If it's easier, just scan and send me the page from the manual.