[SCG] LM Trip Odometer

P.H. Raker n556p at yahoo.com
Fri May 19 11:28:58 EDT 2006

Hello, List,
     Please forgive the "newbie" question, but this is really buggung
me.  I've just purchassed a '65 Corsa which has been fully restored and
almost everything seems to work as it should.  The difficulty is that I
can't seem to find any way to re-set the trip odometer.  I probably
should remember this from way back, and will probably kick myself when
I see it.  Right now, it doesn't seem obvious.  There doesn't seem to
be a knob or button anywhere near the instrument.  The car doesn't have
an Owner's Manual that I can consult.  Can someone please tell me how
to re-set the trip meter?  Thanks in advance.
     Phil Raker

65 Corsa - 140