[SCG] RE: 1964 Accessory codes - analysis of current data

Bill Hubbell whubbell at umich.edu
Wed Aug 15 21:17:50 EDT 2007

So I guess the 2S on the 1964 Body tag actually could be said to code for 3
different RPOs

2S = 44-B, 44-D OR 44-F

Also, in the special case of 44-F there would also be a 2R (Z02)

Therefore, by using a little logic, we can further define these codes as
follows:

2 (no R or S) = 44-A OR 44-C OR (NO Radio at all)

2S (no R) = 44-B OR 44-D

2R (no S) = 44-D

2SR = 44-F

Bill