[SCG] '66 Pilot Car

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 20 10:27:56 EST 2007

Well, the car may not be anything special, as Corsas go. But the VIN does make it interesting. What is someone's trash may be another's treasure. Just look at what all Kent Sullivan had to go thru to rescue that '66 Canadian Corsa. Special? Not terribly. There are at least 9 others out there. But it was interesting enough to him to warrant the effort. Maybe this pilot car will be that way to someone. Certainly, I wouldn't go indiscriminately scrapping it if I had it. But then again, I'm not sure if I'd go that high in price, either. If I could pick it up at a decent price (given the condition), I'd certainly be interested in restoring the car.

But then, too, I'm working on another project at present.....

-Mark