[SCG] FW: '62 vin

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Mon Dec 31 00:15:06 EST 2007

Any '62 aficionados out there? Troy Hull (on Cc: line), a member of my local
club, discovered that he and his Dad have the 67th 1962 Corvair built in
Oakland. He is happy to take photos of it for stock documentation purposes
but I don't know what might be interesting to capture, besides the obvious
VIN and Fisher Body tags.

Anyone out there aware of oddball things, particularly on early-production
'62s (and/or Oakland-built cars), that Troy should check out and photograph?

Thanks and Happy New Year,

--Kent