Computer documentation, was: [SCG] Call for materials - Club inventory

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Wed May 2 21:19:16 EDT 2007

Hi,

All of my original literature is listed here:

http://www.corvairkid.com/literature.asp

And, for reprints and other, non-original stuff:

http://www.corvairkid.com/literature.htm

You can filter the first list to see just parts books, just shop manuals,
etc. There is some interesting stuff on the second list too--stuff I have
not been able to find an original copy of yet.

--Kent