[SCG] Stock Corvair Event in Detroit

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Wed May 30 19:11:02 EDT 2007

Rich, we definitely don't expect someone who already has a
convention-related job to step up and do this. And, we really need the
person to be within easy driving distance of Detroit.

I sure wish someone were already working on this but to the best of our
knowledge, that's not the case.

Good luck on finishing your car!

--Kent