[SCG] FW: Help with folding seat installation

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Sun Nov 18 18:53:28 EST 2007

Can anybody help this fellow?

Bill Hubbell

  _____

From: kewin nailor aka nails nailor [mailto:nnsquared at comcast.net]
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2007 1:52 PM
To: whubbell at umich.edu
Subject: Help with folding seat installation

Hi Bill,

I posted on the Corvair Center forum for help, and MattNall recommended
Stock Corvairs guys. Here is the post:

PO did not re-install the seat back trim and body latches. I think I have
found all the parts, but have not found a shop manual picture of the correct
installation. Any help will be appreciated. Including how to do it tips, if
you have some. Best to send to  <mailto:nnsquared at comcast.net>
nnsquared at comcast.net. Thanks. Kerwin

I have the 65 shop manual and the Body assembly manual, and no pictures or
diagrams that I can see. Thanks, if you can help.

Kerwin

Kerwin Nailor aka Nails Nailor
nnsquared at comcast.net