[SCG] Convertible Rear Speakers

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Tue Oct 9 11:16:29 EDT 2007

Hi,

Yep, that's a '66 and up speaker grille. The '65s were much different
looking, as you know.

I have never seen a tag like that. Very interesting! Maybe someone else on
the list has more info. On my '66 convertible with the multiplex option
added, the triangular cardboard speaker boxes are thin enough that I have
never had trouble lowering the top. But maybe it would have worked even
better with it unzipped.

Thanks for sharing!

--Kent