[SCG] FW: <VV> '66 AC sedan

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Mon Sep 17 14:41:45 EDT 2007

FYI...

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of Spencer Shepard
[mailto:sshepard3 at earthlink.net]
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 10:41 AM
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: <VV> '66 AC sedan

There is a '66 air conditioned sedan on Ebay #170150195506. The car belongs
to a customer on mine and it is very nice. I didn't know that he had listed
it on a consignment basis. I didn't think he'd really try to sell it.

The car is exactly as described except that it isn't "restored" because it
never needed to be restored. It has wire hub caps, not wire wheels. I think
is has had one panel repainted, but other that that it is all original. It
might qualify as "factory stock original" if that matters. The mileage is
real and it is as straight and "rust free" as possible. It is a 110, PG,AC
Monza Sport Sedan (4 door) and must be one of the best surviving.

I think the reserve is near $10K but he might take less in a private deal
(no consignment) if it doesn't sell. I could get someone in touch with the
owner.

Spence Shepard
the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org