[SCG] Posting to SCG list - please trim

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Fri Apr 4 22:31:57 EDT 2008

Hi.  As moderator of the SCG list (one of many hats I wear in this
organization) I get all the "bounce" messages, etc. from the list software
whenever something happens.  The last two posts were held for my attention
because the posters listed so many recipients that the mail server "thought"
it might be spam.  I let the messages through.  However, all posters should
realize that when you post a message to the SCG list you are sending the
message to approximately 116 people.  In all likelihood, the people you are
posting to as individuals are also members on this list, so it is best to
remove their names from your "TO:" list if you are posting to the SCG-list,
to avoid double posting.

Thanks!

Bill Hubbell