[SCG] windshield washer fluid bottle bracket

Jerry Brown air_cooled63 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 23:35:17 EDT 2008

One thing about metal goods is that the manufactor
would use metal of a certain quality specified to be
coated with cadium or galvanize material.  Some times
the metal stock would run out and a new batch would
come in different brilliance then that what was being
run previously, but still meeting the specification of
the buyer. Yet some buyers specified a certain
brilliance.  I think a investigation of holders of all
years of Corvairs  should be conducted to find out If
there is any differences.

Jerry