[SCG] AC Condenser Cover

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Mon Apr 14 23:27:48 EDT 2008

Yes, that is a 1965 on E-Bay.  The reason for the cardboard cover on the
1965 is because the air intake is in front of the engine, and they wanted to
insure that all the fresh air would go through the condenser.  The 1961-64
cars did not have cardboard covers because the air intake came through the
deck lids.

Of course, if anybody can find an actual 1961-64 cardboard cover to prove me
wrong......

Bill Hubbell

(copy to Air Vairs)