[SCG] Clear windshields available?

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Thu Apr 24 14:14:00 EDT 2008

Hi,

I made my second Corvair research trip to Switerzland recently and spent time with Jean-Philippe Bran, who lives near Geneva. He owns several rare Swiss-built late models. He is in need of at least two clear LM windshields. Does anyone know of a source of these, either NOS or aftermarket? Used is also a possibility but they have to be really nice. Again, looking for clear glass.

We have a line on tinted but he needs clear. All LM Swiss-built Corvairs used clear glass all around. (Perhaps it was a Swiss regulation.)

Thanks.