[SCG] Four door registery

Jerry Brown air_cooled63 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 4 14:42:30 EDT 2008

Hi Mark.  We just got back from our extended trip after the Ventura show. We had a great time WE campered all the time visiting relatives and friends aroung the USA.

I think it would be a great idea to start a registery on 4 doors.  My first Vair was a 63 4 door and we loved it.  I now have a 65 4door with air.  Last Sept we drove it to Montana and back here in SC. Food for thought. If you want a registry would you want 4 doors that are being junk to? I have 4 of them out back as junk. EArly and late.  I was thinking a registry for 62 Spyders, especially the Convertible as there was only 2574 Convertibles made with turbo. Some covertibles for 62 came special order with only the 102 engine and Auto. A friend of mine said he ordered one like that and had the spyder emblems put on at the time of order. I worked on it a lot years ago, but never contested it as a Spyder.   I have a 62 Spyder Conv. and in the process of restoring it now.  I know there are more 62 converts as the were at least 2 at the National Convention.

Jerry Brown