[SCG] decal/label glue

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Thu Feb 28 08:28:04 EST 2008

Bill,

George is correct in stating that Concours judging is all about condition,
not about correctness.  Factory Stock correctness only matters if you are
trying to get your car classified into Factory Stock (Original/Restored) or
Street Stock Classes.

As I recall, for my 1964 sedan which did make it into Factory Stock
Restored, I opted for the paper label sold by Clark's and applied it with my
own glue.

One word of caution, though: be very careful inserting the bottle with
attached label into the bottle holder, as the spring arms can damage the
label.

Bill Hubbell