[SCG] 1965 Manual Transmission production figures requested

chevrobilia at juno.com chevrobilia at juno.com
Sun Jan 27 16:54:41 EST 2008

Bill...There is no source for US option production figures broken down by model or body style.
Dave

-- "Bill Hubbell" <whubbell at cox.net> wrote:

I received a call today from a fellow who wants to know how many (or what percentage) of 1965 4-door Corvairs came with manual transmissions or even better, with 3 speed transmissions.  I do not have a source for this information – does anybody?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Bill Hubbell