[SCG] 1965 Manual Transmission production figures requested

chevrobilia at juno.com chevrobilia at juno.com
Sun Jan 27 18:29:01 EST 2008

Nope, sorry. But there was a total of 7,113 Almond Fawn 64 Vairs.
Dave

-- "Dale Hewitt" <dhewitt at triad.rr.com> wrote:

Is there any way to determine how many 1964s were Almond Fawn with Black interior?Dale----- Original Message ----- From: chevrobilia at juno.com To: whubbell at umich.edu Cc: scg-list at tiger.skiblack.com Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2008 4:54 PMSubject: Re: [SCG] 1965 Manual Transmission production figures requested
Bill...There is no source for US option production figures broken down by model or body style.
Dave

-- "Bill Hubbell" <whubbell at cox.net> wrote:

I received a call today from a fellow who wants to know how many (or what percentage) of 1965 4-door Corvairs came with manual transmissions or even better, with 3 speed transmissions.  I do not have a source for this information – does anybody?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Bill Hubbell