[SCG] Why is there a Fisher Body Accessory code for 4-Speed Transmission?

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Mon Jan 28 02:22:02 EST 2008

Bill,

Good research.

My thinking has been that other Chevy car lines had differences between
their various transmission options and that was carried over to the Corvair.
Did not need to be, but was. For example, other Chevys had manual
transmission options that were not on the floor, so they would needed to
have a code for any floor-mounted transmission situation.

--Kent