[SCG] 1966 convertible top frame - correct black paint?

66vairman at comcast.net 66vairman at comcast.net
Sat Jul 19 23:02:00 EDT 2008

Kent:

I will be ready shortly to refinish my convertible top frame for my 66 turbo vert.  It is black in color.  Upon inspecting the majority of late model black top frames at The Ranch, it appears there is a small amount of gloss in the black paint.  Are there any paint code numbers available for this paint?  Should I have it painted with a spray gun or are there any spray paint brands available that will get the shade of black close to the original?

Tom