[SCG] Low mileage 61 Corvair 500

mopar at jbcs2.net mopar at jbcs2.net
Wed Jun 25 12:14:24 EDT 2008

Ran into a mostly unrestored low mileage 61 Corvair 500.

Took some pictures and posted them on my Webshots albums.

Didn’t know what areas to concentrate on.

If I run into this car again what should I focus on?

http://community.webshots.com/user/swi66

I’ve actually seen this car before, first time I had my camera with me.

Gary Swiatowy

PS. I tried sending this out earlier from my work computer and didn't see
it post so tried again, probably come through twice now.