[SCG] [Corsabod] CORSA classes, was: decal/label glue

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Sat Mar 1 01:10:04 EST 2008

To All current and potential future respondents to this thread:

PLEASE take this discussion over to Virtual Vairs, VV-Talk, the CORSA Board
liat, or take it private.  The Stock Corvair Group list is for Stock Corvair
Group member research and discussion of Stock Corvairs ONLY.  It is not to
be used as a political forum or any other forum, including Concours or
whatever.

If this thread does not die soon I, as moderator of the list, may be forced
to institute filters on the list, and I would prefer not to do that.

Thank you,

Bill Hubbell
President, SCG