[SCG] Classic Industries repro parts.

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 5 17:57:04 EST 2008

All of which (and more) are things I've considered. But since my pockets
are only just so deep, I'd invite you (and others) to search out such items
from Classic Industries (and other GM car line suppliers), and not just
from their Camaro catalog. We all know that GM quite frequently used the
same part on several lines of cars. Then offer your own reviews as to
potential Corvair usages. What we need to do is find out what vendors are
reproducing parts that can be interchanged onto Corvairs.

-Mark