[SCG] meeting time change at national

Larry Claypool vairshop at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 10 15:03:44 EDT 2008

hi all
 in the march comminique,  the convention schedule is listed with the SCG
meeting  being 5:30- 7:00pm  on tuesday evening.
our hoped for CPF guest speaker on thursday night is no longer availible, so
the schedule has opened up some. we thought it best to move both the SCG and
V8 registry off the dinner hour tuesday to a more 'user freindly" time slot
of 7:30 -9 pm thursday night.
future schedules will updated to reflect the change but we didn't want
anyone to make plans based upon the old information.
i am sure everyone will find the "new" time better than the previous slot.
best regards
larry claypool
convention co ordinator