[SCG] Stock parts?

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Wed Mar 12 01:20:25 EDT 2008

In a message dated 3/11/2008 6:20:00 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
whubbell at cox.net writes:

SCG is  interested in ALL aspects of Stock Corvairs; what you can see,
what you  cannot see, what it is made of, etc.

Bill  Hubbell

Many thanks, Bill. Right now I'm chasing the illusive exhaust valve  rotators
used on FCs. So far nobody knows which years  FCs had them, or for  sure
whether there were two sizes to match the valve spring change in '64.

Anyone in SCG who can give me a definitive answer?

Regards,
Bob Helt