[SCG] Accessory code update

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 28 12:45:46 EDT 2008

Kent and all,

Item 1: The wording in the article just struck me to mean that the "O"
would not be there since the paint code would be redundant with it. May be
just the way I read it, it seemed like that.....

Item 2: The code on my Texas car reads: EO2D5Y, designating full tint,
tutone, air, and deluxe belts. The code on my project car reads: E2DMU4F5J,
designating full tint, air, auto, tape player, RC mirror, and deluxe center
belt. Combined with the code on Loftin's 500 w/deluxe sholder belts, then
we can conclude that a center belt code WOULD supercede deluxe belts, but
the sholder belts' code wouldn't. (I did't have Bill's code handy.)

-Mark

In
> Canada only this molding was assigned RPO D99."
>
> RE: J in group 5, can you please send me the exact code info from the
tag? I
> agree with your assertion that J supersedes Y (based on the codes from
your
> '67 sedan: E2DMU4F5J) but info from Bill Loftin's '67 500 sedan shows
that Z
> does *not* supersede Y (meaning both are present on the tag). Here are the
> codes from that car: L2D5ZY.
>
> Thanks.

Monza

mailto:scg-list-help at corvair.org