[SCG] FW: 1962 acc codes

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Tue May 6 17:06:48 EDT 2008

Hello Jerry,

A = Direct Air Heater (as opposed to aux gas heater)
D = RPO L87 Sypder Turbo option
K = RPO A01 Tinted Glass all windows

Please double check the "F" code
(F = RPO A67 Rear Folding Seat 500/700)
As the folding rear seat was not available with a convert and standard on
Monza's anyway)

Double check to see if it is an "H" which would be RPO B70 Padded dash,
especially if you car has a padded dash.

L-1 = Convertible top, White
0 = Manual Transmission

Hope this helps,

Rick Loving