[SCG] I.D. on a part number (rear seat speaker)

noahsarkinc noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Tue May 20 22:18:28 EDT 2008

The speaker grilles that came packed from Chevrolet were grey only.  They
were supposed to be painted by the dealer to match the interior of  the car.
Most times, this was not done.  Same with the clock.  There are some that
believe that since the instructions didn't specifically say to paint to
match, that they should be used in grey only.  The grey was a primer!!! not
a finish color... Paul in CT