[SCG] Corvair Research Group @ Google - ISSUES

Dan Davis dandavis at seanet.com
Thu Nov 6 14:19:12 EST 2008

Well, this is normal -
Just as I bring attention to the Corvair Research Group at Google, the Google
Groups servers are acting up. (They have some ISSUES as we say)
GREAT! (sigh)
I checked in and found that the photo links on the Discussion Pages were inop.
I edited one page and was finally able to get it going again by resetting each
image by changing display sizes.
Went to another page and clicked on Edit, and got an error message!
GREAT  (sigh)
Whole site is slow as molasses in Jan.
GREAT (sigh)
Well, they say they will have it all back to normal in 7 business days.
GREAT (sigh)

When it is working as it should, it really is a fast and easy site to work
with.  Sorry 'bout that guys.

Dan