[SCG] FW: <VV> 65 Corsa Convertible Factory Pinstripe

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Sun Nov 16 02:30:38 EST 2008

Jay,

I am forwarding this to the Stock Corvair Group. We have discussed this a
bit. Duanne Luckow has done some research in this area, in terms of what
color pinstripes went on top of which exterior paint colors. And he also
researched the details of how they were applied (short answer--not very
carefully!).

As to the codes / formulas for the stripe colors, this info may be out there
but it has not been documented by SCG as of yet.

--Kent