[SCG] 60 corvair won in a contest

chevrobilia at juno.com chevrobilia at juno.com
Tue Sep 2 22:21:21 EDT 2008

Well, first we have to define what happened, Jerry. If the car's indeed a '60 and she won it in July of '60, maybe she got the car before the '61s were introduced on October 4, 1960?
Dave

-- Jerry Brown <air_cooled63 at yahoo.com> wrote:
I just got a e-mail from a friend who was into Corvairs years ago and he said he bought a 60 from a lady who had won the car in a contest back in July of 1960 and receive the Vair before the 60's were introduced in Sept of 60.  Could this have happened?  I must have had a low production Vin number.

Jerry

This message was sent by the SCG-list mailing list, all copyrights are the property
of the writer, please attribute properly. For help, mailto:scg-list-help at corvair.org
Post messages to: SCG-list at tiger.skiblack.com
Change your options: http://www.vv.corvair.org/mailman/options/scg-list
Get further information about SCG at http://members.cox.net/stock_corvair_group/