[SCG] 1966 dealer window sticker

66vairman at comcast.net 66vairman at comcast.net
Fri Sep 5 21:51:34 EDT 2008

Kent & SCG Members:

I now purchased Clark's part #C8437, a blank dealer window sticker sheet.  First, are there any examples out there I can review to use as a pattern to complete mine.  Second, once I am ready to complete it with the items/options and code numbers, do I use a regular old typewriter?  I am hoping to install this sticker on my 66 Corsa turbo convertible when it is completed.  I purchased two blank stickers from Clark's in case I really spoil the first one.  Any input is appreciated........................

Tom