[SCG] 1966 dealer window sticker - Now 64 and 65 DWS

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 6 19:00:23 EDT 2008

Here is a 65 sticker for Mike....

Rick Loving

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike R Downey [mailto:modquad at juno.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2008 9:39 AM
To: ral1963 at comcast.net
Cc: 66vairman at comcast.net; scg-list at tiger.skiblack.com
Subject: Re: [SCG] 1966 dealer window sticker

Are there some similar photos available for 1965 window stickers?

It would be great to have an explanation of the process used to type the
info, apply the VIN (appears to have been  added at a different point in
the process- stamped?) and names of fonts if anybody knows this.

Thx, Mike Downey

On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 22:51:51 -0500 "Rick Loving" <ral1963 at comcast.net>
writes:
> I sent you 3 examples of original 66 window stickers.
>
> I can send you a list of 66 RPO and options as well if you need
> them...
>
> Good Luck

Click here to find the satellite television package that meets your needs.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3mzv0BPMpHAFj4UamwsmsSJJ8H
ei1I7jAJijBov0ZKkPSpQc/