[SCG] Were gasoline heaters really an option after 1960?

Jerry Brown air_cooled63 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 4 08:38:31 EST 2009

Hi all.  Apparently the gas heater was an option, as I went to my 1962 shop supplement and in the Accessories section 11, it states "Gasoline heater"  500, 700 and 900 SERIES.  It further states, Servide information and procedures outlined in the 1961 are to be carried over for the 1962 Vehicle with no change.

Jerry Brown