[SCG] "Bloomington Gold" for Corvairs?

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Tue Jun 9 14:21:34 EDT 2009

I was recently reading an article about the Bloomington Gold Corvette show
and how it recognizes Corvettes that have been preserved or restored to
factory  authenticity and condition.  As the award procedure was explained;
"It's  not really a competition, it's a measure of how well you've preserved or
 restored a car to factory authenticity."  Corvettes that are deemed 95% or
 more stock get a gold certification.  90-94% originality earns silver and
85-89% earns bronze.

I was wondering of something of this nature has ever been considered for  Co
rvairs.  I know that Corsa concours has a stock category but Corsa
concours, to me, has always seemed to focus more upon the quality of the work  done
on a car rather than the authenticity ("originalness" or "stockness") of a
car.

~Bill Stanley
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221322977x1201367197/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=