[SCG] Getting involved with SCG research

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Wed Jun 24 11:11:31 EDT 2009

Thanks to Ron for his initiative in setting this up at a local show (see
below).  I would encourage ALL members of the SCG to take similar action at
your own local events.  There will never be more Stock Corvairs surviving
than right now, so each time we fail to document we lose.

Along those lines, perhaps you have a special interest in some small part of
the Stock Corvair world but really couldn't care less about other areas.  I,
for example, am most interested in 1964 Corvairs, early models in a more
general sense.  Well, please take ownership of your niche interest and
document everything you know about it.  Consider telling the rest of us what
your interest is, and ask others to help you by providing surveys, etc.
Then, when you think you have enough data to tell a story, write me an
article and I will publish it in the SCG newsletter (haven't had any
material in awhile so no newsletters have been published).  Eventually, we
may want to use your material to "write the book" on your area of Stock
Corvairs

SCG wants you!  Please get involved.

Bill Hubbell

SCG president