[SCG] Fuel Pump tags

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Wed Jun 24 13:17:38 EDT 2009

I have no way of knowing the history of the tags as they came off of
detached fuel pumps I "inherited" when I bought some cars several years ago.
Many of them were aftermarket (did not have AC mark on top cover) but I have
found at least 3 different AC tops based on the number stamped in the top:

*            5594704  - GM part number 5621704 - 60-61 Corvair - 1st design

*            5594886  - GM part number 5621776 - 61-64 Corvair - 2nd design

*            5656744  - GM part number 6415433 - 60-69 Corvair - replacement
for all years

  _____