[SCG] '65 Factory Air Monza 2dr 110 PG

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 3 12:31:37 EST 2009

Terry,

Am CC'ing the Stock Corvair Group with this one, as I think that we should
all have input on it.

Thanks much for bringing this find to our attention. It sounds like a
potential goldmine of info. Just the info for the '65 a/c system would be
interesting, as that system has some one-year-only quirks to it,
particularly in the engine compartment.

Be sure to include the VIN and body tag info, as '65's also had some
running changes.

-Mark