[SCG] Harold Warner's '69 convertible wins the Mitchell award --and it's Factory Stock Restored!

Bill Hubbell whubbell at umich.edu
Wed Sep 2 11:51:25 EDT 2009

Rich Thompson did it twice with 2 different cars.  Alas, he, like Harold,  did it when my car was also in the Factory Stock Restored class, so I have the distinct honor (?) of being the only person to have lost the Preservation Award to cars which have also won the Mitchell award.  So at least I lost to only the classiest of cars!

Bill Hubbell