[SCG] [Corsabod] Factory Stock Corvair Entries and Stock Preservation Awardhistory in CORSA Concours 1997-2009

Jack Pinard corvairjack at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 4 15:10:11 EDT 2009

Thank you Larry for responding.
You missed the mail from a volunteer who is being sent back issues of Communique' to tally entries.
I hope that accurate counts will be kept in the future for the benefit of event organizers and the board.
Regards,
Jack

 Jack Pinard
CORSA Western Division Director

116 E Garden Green, Port Hueneme CA 93041-1926
Cell 805 340-6533