[SCG] 1960 Monza Interior

Crawford Rose crawfordrose at msn.com
Tue Apr 20 17:00:35 EDT 2010

Thanks, Bill!  You see the conundrum yourself. Another update: I just got off the phone with a PPG rep and she confirmed that the paint code for the green interior DDL42650 is the same as the code for 905A Jade Green Metallic - 42650.  So even if your car exterior is Cascade Green Metallic, the interior code for medium green metallic is the jade DDL42650.  BTW, this metallic paint is very expensive.  I'll update as more information and money are made available. Is your Corvair worth it? ha-ha!

Crawford